Friday, February 18, 2005

Blah

Procrastination got the better of me. I should be shot to death, it would make my life so much easier to live. I decide to spend the last valuable hours of today by reading blogs. I should be writing on Fear Mantras. Blogs of friends, of strangers and semi-friends-semi-strangers. It's actually very fascinating. I wonder if reading them would actually count as my 'reading quota' of today.

Probably not.

But anyway, which brings me to ask you for your opinion. What would you do if you had Time?

Top 10 Things when the molecules of Time and MableTV combines. It sparks:
1. Plenty of thoughts about Life = depression sets in
2. A debate on Love = albeit unanswerable = depression sets in
3. A whole lot of muscle inactivity. I am deduced to blinking and breathing = depression
4. Everyday should be called TGFB (Thank God for Books) = counter depression
5. Unfortunate visits to the masseuer. I am black, blue, green, purple red all over. And I'm NOT exaggerating. (THIS is so I will get better) = physical depression
6. Sing my blessings. I swear I'm an accidental writer. I'm so grateful for that = counter depression
7. Speaking baby gurgles = mental depression
8, 9, 10: I'm too lazy to think = mental overhaul

No comments: