Sunday, October 09, 2005

What's My Mojo?

The answer of Fortune lies in a mere few question of When. For example:
WHEN will we strike an Arab vein and dance in (black sticky) gold.
WHEN will our names result a search of 350,000 million more than "Britney+Spears+baby+boy" on Google.com.
WHEN will the long thread of longing pining suitors arrive at our front doors and sweep us off our size 8 feets into the blood red sunset.

There are not many questions to ask a fortune teller other than fortune, fame and love.

But isn't there anything else we want to know about this world? Like for example:

1. When the world come to an end and How?
2. Will aliens take over the world?
3. Will Bart Simpson ever grow old?
4. Will Bill Gates sign off his bank account to Africa at his last breath?
5. Will Ozzie ever have the chance to be called 'up upper'?
6. Will penguins fly?
7. Will cars fly?
8. Will it snow in this continent?
9. Will I be an Indian princess in my next life?
10. Most of all, I want to know: Will I have Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Gilliebean feed me sweet juicy seedless grapes in this life?

So ahem... What will you ask?



11 comments:

Chunky Munky said...

It actually snows in this continent, China, Korea and Japan to name a few. So you don't need to ask a Fortune Teller that one.

About the question, when am I getting a new job?

Nadhirah said...

Oh, I have a question.

"When will I have a baby?"

Pinkity said...

Me too..

"Why can people be such idiots?"

Happee Monkee said...

I predict the answer will be somewhat like : "because they're mostly too stupid to understand simplicity."

Chunky Munky said...

Maybe I should just use the tarots on Pinkity's blog.

Happee Monkee said...

Oh hey, pinkity, i forgot you had tarots. we should test it out one day eh?

Pinkity said...

Yay! I DO have Tarots. Question is, when are you free to do a reading? :p

Happee Monkee said...

"I'm getting a new job by 27"

"I'll have 3 kids"

I forgot to ask about the idiots. Sorry.

Happee Monkee said...

Maybe it has something to do with feng shui.

gilliebean said...

Eat too much grapes and you'll get diabetes.

I would ask: Why Mickey Mouse doesn't wear a shirt and Donald Duck doesn't wear pants?

Happee Monkee said...

If one ate raisins, can they get diabetes?