Thursday, November 18, 2004

China

My experience with China was an intriguing one. I can not decide if I like it or dislike it more. Whichever the case, it was truly a fascinating visit. Never in my life have I seen a greater disparity between the lean of poverty and the fats of prosperity.

As beautiful as China is, she is also a screwd and vicious queen. She is indeed an intimidation to those who cannot live up to her demands - and her expectations are not few.

Her people - the Chinese - the original of the origins - is almost unbeatable. I admire them for their strength. They are certainly not shy of that and determination. And if ever this world were to fall in the black hole of doom, Chinese would be one of the last remaining race to survive.

Not unlike the alligators and crocodiles.

No comments: