Friday, January 06, 2006

The New MableTV

Of course I can't be bothered to update my blog. Can't you see the mossy green hue that's starting to bloom? The real point is, I'm not one to write. Actually I kinda hate writing. I like hearing the sound of my voice more.
I'm mainly lazy. With a pen. With the keyboard. With my arse. Sooo... one day, a very un-fine one, I'm going to pull the plug on this channel because the effort is too high a price to pay. It's getting boring. I'm getting bored. (Ah yes, latter's more accurate).
Anyway, I have been a little caught up with some life drama recently. And no, it's not likely I'll share it because this isn't a public diary. Never will be. But the point is, the minute you get settled in life; your buttocks get all chummy with the chair, life has a funny habit of kicking you hard and loud to jolt you out of it. Nothing is fair (I'm complaining in my mind that it isn't). I hate it. But I can't do anything about it. And no lawyer will take the case to fight God.
But Mitch Albom who wrote many many tear-jerking novels (who have successfully jerked the tear-ducts out of my eyeballs with 2 books) wrote a fine book called 'The 5 People You Meet in Heaven'. Wait, lemme go check. Yeah. That's right. Of course I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Get out and read it yourself.
I'm only saying it figures becauseeeee... I'm having a personal melodrama in my life and it's helping me get by it. Okay enough acting like House, I'm off to bed.
Watch too many sitcoms, it comes sit in your brains.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read Albom's 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' and I cried too. I can't even begin to decide which chapter ('person') was my favourite. Definitely one of the best books of 2005.

Happee Monkee said...

I started at Ruby (Pier owner's wife). Then bawled when it came to the wife. :P