Monday, March 05, 2007

*YawNn* *sTrecTch* *mOAn*

It's a little dusty rusty in here isn't it?

Nobody's probably here much.

But you know... it's funny... when something is made so available to you the less it seems appealing.

Like for example, if you had tubs of chocolate fudge ice cream lying all around you waiting to be picked up, it'll remain... waiting to be picked up. Why? Simply because it doesn't become a novelty anymore. To me, it might look like a miniature potted scrub.

My point is: I had the Internet, the PC, the lettuce, the tomatoes, the lots for a whole month and I simply didn't bother to blog. Why? It just didn't seem appealing. My 'why' wasn't strong enough. I had other things better to do (even though I probably didn't). I was busy (even though I might not)... the thing is... this - like every other gross human habit that I own - is unhealthy. Discipline is such a undeveloped skill, I feel like a crab with one claw too tiny.

I'll make an effort from now on.

Maybe.

If and when the time is right.

Hrm... or maybe just when I feel like it.

5 comments:

Chunky Munky said...

A total non-update.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. betta than nothing eh?
:) i totally understand.. XD *yawn* zzzzz..

gilliebean said...

wow. we have reached a new level of excuses.

Happee Monkee said...

an intellectual level i hope. muahahahaha

Nadhirah said...

this post ended where it started.

So I have to second the non-update comment.