Monday, April 30, 2007

Coming into a Dream

Let me tell you about a dream that I had. Someone put me back in school and there was all these things I had to do. Student things. Sports. Studies. Rules. Activities. And I dreaded every moment.

They had odd uniforms, odd sports, odd teachers and odder kids. How awful. At the end of the dream, I was running uphill and I thought, 'I could make this a pretty pathetic experience or I could make the best of the bad. And I fell into everything I did with deep enthusiasm and passion.

When I woke up, I felt that this was Now. And no different from my dream.

That even though I don't have everything I'd like to have, although everything isn't going the way I want it to, I still have a choice - to make it as dreadful as I believe it to be or the best.
Have fun while you can. Play. Don't drown in pity and don't take things or life so seriously. Life and Death is all a game that people fall in and out of. We are all players so PLAY.

'Live' is not just a word for 'breathe' or 'eat' or 'survive'. Whatever our purpose is in Life, we ought to live it with Full Intention. Play Hard. Live Hard. Love Hard (love in this context is define to be above physical lust; it is love of no condition. No boundaries).

Run with purpose, walk with purpose, drink coffee with purpose, laugh with purpose and you can never fail in Life.

No comments: