Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Discovered Today - 2005

Was I ever this wise? I must be to have written this. Wonder where it all went?


I Discovered Today
*******************
Forget about not having – but instead, concentrate on what you have,
Bitterness comes from the inability to count your blessings. Do not look at the lacking but instead turn to your blessings.

Comparisons are destructive. Look to above.

Alone
I do not need to surround myself with people’s approval in order to make a decision.
I live alone to face the consequences and I cannot expect to constantly live in approvals of people who do not make me matter.

Time
Time makes a person. Live life like you never had. You have that time on your hands – so use it wisely. Learn a language. Learn a skill. Discover a new side of you that you denied yourself all these years because you didn’t have the time. You have the time card so play it well. Now you make time to fulfill all that you want for yourself.

Work the minimal to gain the maximum. This is the time for your self to build a new self.

What to do with time alone.
Meditate on your strength.
Work time alone for your self to concentrate on character building. Meditation will give you some clarity on your purpose. Understand your strengths and weaknesses. Work on them both.

Exercise. Take your self else where on a bicycle, in the pool, jogging. It gives you a feeling that you’re moving on when you think that you’re not.

Talking, sharing, guiding is an opening to enriching your life. Share with the unfortunate, talk with the lonely, guiding the slightly lost gives you more that money can buy. And it runs on zero risk.

No comments: