Friday, August 25, 2006

Eureka

This evening I made baked pear, strawberries with melted chocolate over filo pastry. Spread the filo on a baking tray. Spread and sprinkle with milky love. Chop juicy pears up, bits of strawberries and finally, lavish it with Cadbury dairy chocos. Fold up the pastry corners. Pop it in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry puffs up like a goldfish. Embrace with fork. Absolute heaven on a chilly winter night.

Would be even more fantastic if you softly sift a snow of icing sugar on.

Magic.

2 comments:

Chunky Munky said...

This evening, I made a meal appear as if from thin air. All I did was snap my fingers and told the person that appeared I wanted a roast chicken. Moments later it appeared in front of me, ready to be eaten. 20 to 25 minutes later, I was done. The chicken was good. The best part, the dish disappeared. Never to be cleaned by me. Ever.

Magic.

Happee Monkee said...

Shame on you. Making your poor pregnant wife feed you in her poor swollen feet.